Monday, June 14, 2010

SALE...SALE...SALE...SALE

Salam semua,

I recently celebrated my birthday. Memandangkan this year will be the last year for me to enjoy being in my 30's...(ok.do your own calculation please kalau nak tau next year I umur berapa..)....so I have decided (with my sis punya consent la jugak of course..)..to do ONLINE MEGA SALES......

Items ON SALE will be....baby panels, Fabrics, Tools & Notions, Thread, Magazine, Sewing Kit....dan banyak lagi....

Those who have been to our store will know what we have....Those who have not...well...folks...maybe it's time to take a trip to Seberang Perai, Penang so that you can see, touch & feel for yourselves all the things that we have...

Tak boleh mai Penang???...Takpa...order je ONLINE...just sms to 016 4831744 or email to pondok.craft@yahoo.com the detail of your order...

OH...1 other thing...SALES STARTS NOW TILL 30TH JUNE 2010.....

I'll be updating all the products and sale price from time to time....so MARK THIS PAGE....

Adios...!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment